Thursday, April 8, 2010

brutal yo!

Yea,
I saw it.
I know,
Heidi did go a bit
nuts fixing her face.

Really,?
You think so?
It's not that bad.
I just didn't recognize her.
Heard it's pretty addicting stuff yo.

What?
Yea,
I guess.
I normally can't tell when it comes
to the Korean actresses.
Korea does seem to have the best
plastic surgeons.

Excuse me?
Am I planning to go where?
To Korea?
Me?
For what?

Oh,
to get my nose worked on??
You think that would help me, huh?
Ok.
And if I get addicted,
I can get my overbite fixed too.
Umm, ok.

Anything else,
while were at it....?

OH,
there is?

SIGH.
I don't know about that,
shaving an inch or two off
my hips might prove
be a little painful.

Well,
will you look at that?
Look at the time,
how it flies.
Gotta run!!!

Yes,
this was fun.
I don't know why we don't
do this more often......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You luv talking smack about people. Why don't you name names or tell it to their face! Otherwise, shut your face.

meme said...

Since you didn't leave your name...I'll address you as anonymous....
Now, anonymous...I don't name names anymore because I don't want to make people cry, cry and cry. Because that's what they do. They get mad because they can't handle the truth.
I'm sure the person telling me to get a facelift before my wedding knows who she is...

samiam said...

Anonymous she was also making fun of herself. If you you have a problem don't read her blog.

peter said...

I think your face looks fine. If that is really your face on this blog.

rosieohshit said...

i thought the japanese were #1 in plastic surgery??