Sunday, August 28, 2011

enchanted.

My younger sister, Teanuh, is a die hard Taylor Swift fan.
It's weird, actually, that she's even a fan of anything
since she's anti social and hates people in general.
She's super sarcastic....her wit biting and her humor dry.
The girl makes my poor husband cry on a daily basis.
So...it's always surprising to see her sing along to a "Tay Tay" song.
Her birthday's on the 1st of September....
the husband bought her tickets to see Taylor Swift live in concert..
Maybe she'll be a little nicer to the brother-in-law,
Not a chance!!!!!!

2 comments:

Ssangchudream said...

I've always wondered about her name ever since you mentioned her in an e-mail. Where does "Teanuh" come from? Is it an Americanized version of an Asian one?

And Happy Early B-day to your sister which from this description she wouldn't really appreciate getting but I'll toss it out to the Ethernet void anyway. :)

Sister said...

I'm not as bad as Meme makes me out to be and her husband only cries on a daily basis Bc in a lapse of judgment he decided to marry her and now he can't turn back. As bitter, sarcastic and lets not forget cynical as I am I can stil appreciate a birthday wish. Thanks ssangchudream and thanks brother in law for the tickets. Ive been waiting for 10+ years to see what u were good for.