Sunday, August 28, 2011

weekend wrap up.

Because I refused to watch Planet of the Apes 
(seriously, that movie looks borderline tragic..pets dying...no thanks)
the husband and I ended up watching Crazy, Stupid, Love instead.
It was pretty entertaining, to say the least.
I mean...we had pretty people to look at and
the story line was sorta, kinda amusing.
Of course there were scenes where I rolled my eyes from all the cheesy lines
but there were also times where I laughed out loud.
However, the best moment of the night was....
as we were walking out movie theater, I mentioned how cut Ryan Gosling was...
and that was when Tommy said "I could look like that if I wanted to"
which had me rolling all over the cement floor of the parking lot LAUGHING.
He was quite affronted with my reaction and decided to throw down the gauntlet..
Give him 6 months he declared and he too will look like Ryan Gosling.
Or at least his body will. Funny, he is.
If he wins, for 3 months I must give up wearing and buying heels, 
watching Korean dramas, and talking about Dirk.
And if he loses he will have to tattoo how smart I am across his chest... 
Sigh...this is just too easy!!!!!

1 comment:

jimmy said...

I think you may have lost. Tommy is skinny and can get cut real fast because he's athletic. You better kiss those heels goodbye.