Monday, August 8, 2011

weekend wrap-up.

Jennifer's visiting for a couple of days.
Maybe I can trick the sister in law into trying on some
clothes and modeling for the fashion blog =p
 Cuong took us to the new hot spot, Sweet Mix.
Geez, it's so pretty I'm afraid to eat it.
Eeep!!! I grew balls and decided to get a tattoo.
 This came in the mail!! What a nice surprise!
Andrea brought Tommy a MK's watch as a go away gift. 
Someone needs to tell her & Scottie when one "goes away"
they're supposed to receive gifts not buy them.
Thanks Annie. Tommy loves it!
Andrea's old room is so empty and forlorn looking.
Sigh....now I'm really stuck with just the husband.

My....how the time flies.
Two more weeks til the start of a new school year!!
Yikes, so soon!!!!
Someone slow the time down =/

No comments: